1. Where are your products made and where does the fabric originate?
We source our African textiles globally from partners throughout Africa and fair trade wholesalers in the US. Our products are handmade by artisans in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Ghana.
2. How do I care for my African print fabric or Mud cloth products?
African print fabric: Cold water on gentle cycle with like colors. Air dry.
Mud cloth: This fabric is made using natural processes which result in aromas. Hang outside or in a well ventilated area to air out. We recommend spot cleaning mud cloth.
3. How do I care for the olive wood products I purchased?
Hand wash in warm water, dry promptly with a towel. Rub with food grade mineral oil periodically to keep the wood from splitting and preserve it's life. Do not put olive wood items in the dishwasher.
4. Can I wash my basket or coasters?
Wipe clean with a dry or damp cloth only. Do not submerge in water.
5. My woven basket or fan arrived bent, how do I reshape it?
Lightly spray with water and reshape by hand.
6. How do I remove the stickers from my African print fabric?
Turn fabric on wrong side/back and run a hot iron over the area. Slowly peel off the sticker.
7. How do I put a pillow insert in the cover?
Fold the pillow insert in half, like a pizza then gently pull the cover over the insert towards the corners. Flatten corners then fluff.
8. What size pillow insert should I get?
We recommend pillow inserts be 1-2 inches larger than the pillow cover depending on your desired fullness.
9. Do you offer wholesale pricing?
Yes, please email a copy of your resale license and information about your business (including physical and or web address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review then get back to you if a wholesale partnership is possible.
10. Can I place a bulk order?
Yes, on select items. Email email@example.com to get the conversation started. Once your P.O. is approved 50% of the total amount is due when your P.O is submitted.